Good to Go Refills Silicone Lubricant
Überlube 'Good to Go' refill pack contains 2 x 15 ml vials of their amazing, silicone lubricant. Great for body through massage, intimate pleasures, hair taming, and if you're a sportsman, even chafing!
You may also be thinking, "Hang on. 15 ml isn't going to last me long at all." We've found a little does go a long way, however, it also is dependent on how you use.
To use with the travel case, you'll need to purchase the travel set.
Please do not use with silicone products.
- Discreet aluminium travel case
- 100% body-safe silicone lubricant
- Odorless and tasteless
- Leaves skin soft and smooth
- Long lasting, does not become sticky nor leave an oily residue
- Free of glycerin and paraben
- Latex free
- Condom Friendly
- Great for use outside of sexual play
- Designed to transfer sensation while reducing friction
- And not tested on animals
- Made in USA
Dimethicone, dimethiconol, cyclomethicone, and tocopheryl acetate making it unique in the lubricant world with minimal ingredients. With so few ingredients and being glycerine and paraben free, this product will not harm healthy bacteria, affect PH levels and is latex safe!
- Instead of just being slippery, überlube is designed to transfer sensation while reducing friction
- Überlube feels amazingly silky and performs as long as you're using it
- When überlube stops being manipulated, it starts to dissipate, leaving skin soft and moisturized, never wet or sticky
- Top physician recommended
- Will not harm healthy bacteria or affect Ph levels
- Made with friendly, inert ingredients
- Latex safe
- Scentless, tasteless, and non-staining never sticky, tacky, or oily
- Understated design is nightstand friendly
Sports Performance & Endurance
- Athletes use überlube as a long lasting anti-chafe.
- It also works as a chlorine block and hair conditioner by protecting the cuticle of the hair.
- Überlube lets skin glide across itself in a non-greasy, body friendly way - extremely long lasting, will work as hard as you do.
- Use überlube as a weightless, oil-less finishing product to tame, de-frizz, and add a perfect understated sheen to your hair. Stylists have been using überlube for years, and now you can too.
- Überlube can be used on its own or mix it 50/50 with your favorite product. You'll love the texture and handling.