FC2 Internal Condom - 3 pack
Designer: Glyde Health
The FC2 is one of the newest forms of contraception available. Also known as the female condom, the FC2 is hormone free, and one of the few safe sex products, which are also latex free. A great alternative for anyone with an allergy toward latex.
FC2 female condom is a soft, transparent sheath made of nitrile polymer, look a bit like a large condom. It's about 17 cm long, with a flexible ring at each end. The inner ring aids insertion and secures the device in place, while the softer outer ring remains outside the vagina. The sheath is inserted into the vagina before sexual intercourse, providing protection against pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
Since the FC2 can be inserted up to eight hours before sex, it can offer interruption-free intimacy. If your partner has a penis, it's also not dependent on them sustaining an erection. FC2 can also be used with adult toys also.
Pack of three individually wrapped condoms, Each condom, is designed for one use only. Instructions for use, are printed on each FC2 pack. Or click here to go to a downloadable pdf file.
The FC2 condoms do come pre-lubricated, but feel free to add more water based luibricant is required.
- Consists of a Nitrile (non-latex) sheath and outer ring, and a polyurethane inner ring.
- Provides people with an additional choice to prevent unintended pregnancies & prevention against STIs.
- Lubricated with a silicone-based lubricant inside and out.
- Forms a barrier between, penis (bio non bio), or toy and vagina, cervix and external genitalia
- Is strong, odourless and causes no allergic reactions.
- Oil or water-based lubricants friendly
- Can be inserted up to 8 hours prior to intercourse so will not interrupt sexual spontaneity,
- Is not dependent upon an erection
- Does not require immediate removal after ejaculation
- Is not tight or constricting, feels sensual and natural
- Easy to learn how to use.