Welcome to The Slinky Minx FAQ page, answering the most common questions.
Don't forget, Narelle is also a trained sex educator, so if you have some other queries, she may be able to help you out. Just head to the contact page.
Well, I guess I would be the face behind The Slinky Minx. My name's Elana, and it's a pleasure to meet you. I’m an entrepreneur, educator, shop owner, Nightmare Before Christmas fanatic, avid reader and all round sex geek. I love people and all our beautiful varieties. I play sensuously, consentingly, and have a Dominant side. I dream big and want to deliver products and education services to help bring about a bright sex-positive, inclusive world. I want to bring sex out of the shadows into the world, where it needs to be, without shame. I want it to be open and free. I want people to view buying a sex toy the same as buying a new pillow for your bed. I want people to know exploring their bodies is wonderful, and empowering. To be able you to open your mind to a new and wonderful sexual you.
I’ve been in the adult industry for ten plus years now. I’ve trained in tantra and as a somatic sexologist and own a funky little adult business. I’ve spent my years, since I was about nine, almost obsessively learning anything to do with sex, just ask my high school teachers marking any of my essays, the subject was always sex based. I’ve attended many courses, read hundreds of books; and in doing so have built a fabulous sex library. I can answer your questions, and if I don’t know; I’ll help you to find it out. I mentor women one on 1, run workshops, with couples and groups, and home parties. With my experience and education over the years, I can confidently call myself a sex educator.
Well, in no particular order:
- TSM is sex-positive, inclusive, inviting, open and accessible,
- support artists and retail their wonderful sexy artworks,
- TSM chooses to support other small businesses from around the world,
- discreetly gift wraps your goodies and sends express (ex. international),
- TSM has taken the time to have sourced products to suit a variety of people, with different interests, and desires,
- TSM is an Australian small business,
- retail brands healthy for our bodies and ethically manufactured,
- offer a variety of workshops, parties to help you be more informed about your bodies and sex;
- no question is too embarrassing or 'wrong.' to ask,
- TSM is just a great person to do business with!
Simply, because I love helping people be able to express their sexuality and to explore their sexuality without fear, shame, guilt free, to provide products which help people have more access to pleasure, and to offer all this in a safe and positive way. Everyone has a right to feel pleasure.
Yes! Information about that coming soon!
We have a variety of ways you can pay, credit card, PayPal, direct deposit, cheque, or where appropriate, cash. Please click here to go to our detailed payment information page.
Yes, we do send our products all over the world because we know it can be hard finding toys that you have always wanted in a location close to you. Now you don't have to travel internationally just to buy that sex toy.
More info here on our shipping page.