LAY-BUY Payment Plan
We're proud to offer a Lay-Buy Payment Plan service. As this is a new service, there may be a few hick ups, so please bear with us if any occur.How to use the Lay-Buy service
- At the checkout just select PUT IT ON LAY-BUY powered by PayPal. You'll then be redirected to the lay-by PayPal gateway.
- Fill in the required personal details.
- Select the length of the lay-by (up to three), and the deposit amount (20%, 30%, 40% or 50%). PayPal will automatically calculate the deposit payment and remaining amounts. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can pay the deposit via credit card, but a PayPal account is set up for the lay-by plan payments.
After the deposits, the monthly payments are automatically made by PayPal.
When do I receive my order?
Your order is posted once the final payment is received.
PayPal will charge you an extra 0.9% for this service. This fee NOT charged or collected by The Slinky Minx, and is in addition to the order total.
Changes to the Lay-Buy
Before the final payment has been received, you can make changes to your lay-by. For example, if you wish to pay it off sooner or extend the date. For extensions, we do not exceed three months from when the order was initially made. Please email if you'd like to make a change.
Can I cancel my Lay-Buy?
You can cancel the lay-by agreement at any time before your last payment.
If you cancel the lay-by, The Slinky Minx will refund your deposit and all other amounts you’ve paid except for the termination fee of $25.
Where your payments don’t cover the termination fee, you will have to pay the fee.
The Slinky Minx can cancel the lay-by agreements if:
- you’ve broken the agreement, for example, you failed to pay instalments
- we are no longer trading
- the product is no longer available and this is outside of their control.
As stated above, refunds are made using PayPal.
If for any reason, payments have not been met, by the due date (the last month of payment), we'll send a notification email. If payment has not ben received within two weeks from the date of the email, any money which was received are non-refundable.