Yes WB (water-based) Lubricant
Designer: Yes Organics
Yes WB is a responsibly produced water-based personal lubricant. It's 96% organic, paraben-free, chemical-free, gluten-free, pH formulated for vaginal tissues, and contains no hormones, artificial colourants or fragrances. What more could you from a lubricant?
Yes WB can be used with condoms, adult toys, silicone, latex, and perfect for solo or partner sex. Perfect for anyone who suffer from allergies or sensitive skin. It's the perfect compliment to your sex life.
It has a soft, silky feel, and the skin just laps it up. The mucosal membranes of the vagina will suffer no irritation or dryness, in fact, this will help protect and heal. Yes WB is perfect for anyone experiencing vaginal dryness or is post-menopausal.
Yes WB is also tasteless, tasteless, and unscented, so not to interfere with natural pheromone production.
Even with all these assets does it last? Yes. It last about 20 mins, however, this, is dependant on a few things.
- 96% organic
- Silky, sensuous feel
- Enhances sexual pleasure and sensitivity
- Condom and toy compatible
- pH balanced for the vagina
- Rapidly relieves dryness and discomfort
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Realistic texture
- Replenishes natural moisture
- Perfect substitute for the body’s own lubrication
- Protects mucus membranes, and if necessary, supports healing
- Leaves skin clean and residue free
- Hydrating, moisturising and healing
- Excellent for sensitive bodies, hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
- Vegan friendly, palm oil free, and no animal testing
- Transparent company
- Tasteless, odorless and colourless
- No stickiness
- Made in UK
YES WB water based personal lubricant is made from organic Aloe Vera, a renowned skin food; from organic Flax extract which is particularly beneficial for the mucous membranes and from three synergistic plant based gums – guar, locust bean and xanthan, all of which contribute to the deep velvety texture. Food grade preservatives are included, and citric acid to buffer the pH.
I adore Yes and the range of products they produce. If you have sensitive skin, as I do, give Yes a try, it does work with your body, and nourishes it, with a low risk of a reaction. It goes without saying, if you do, please stop using it. Just a little note, it does come out fast, as it's rather watery but other than that it's fabulous. If you want this for anal sex, use with Yes OB (oil lubricant) or Yes But, their new lubricant which is thicker and specially made for butt pleasuring activities. This is a beautiful, juicy, and gentle lubricant.